It's another night, at mommy's house, at mummy's room
Time flies, I knew it I knew it...
I know there will be days which I gonna stay far apart from my families... I know there will be nights that I couldn't pillow talk to them often...Even just listening to their snoring, knowing that they are actually sleeping soundly beside...I mean, what can I do? Im now 21...I know things can never last long,especially wonderful stuffs... It just happens to be more "speedy", time flies and you cant stop it, just because you can never stop it...
Sometimes I could just imagine myself singing a song to swan then tear silently in the car...worrying bout ro's lunch and dinner life without me and Qing.. Wondering how xuan gonna negotiate with her job and boss and new life out there... And my lil bro... It's kind of sad that we can't spend our time together during his coming teenage life.. When I think of this, ill say: it's okay, he will have his whole new life and friends sooner or later, in chong hwa (my most memorable place ever) which is definitely an excuse and then, my parents' face come into my mind. Oh Dear...am I too selfish...? Choices aren't easy.
I ain't purposely put myself in this kind of emo situation tonight, it just...hits my heart naturally, again.
No comments:
Post a Comment